LEGAL TERMS AND POLICIES
Each student must agree to and undertake the following before participation in Maruti Suzuki Arena Devils Circuit College Frenzy, as directed by the Company (Volano Entertainment Pvt Ltd):
- Students must acknowledge that they understand the nature of the Event and the risks involved in participating in this Event.
- The Company does not give any warranties (expressed or implied) about, including but not limited to, the safety and fitness of use of the goods, equipment and obstacles being used for the Event and that any warranty in this regard has been disclaimed.
- Students must accept that taking part in this event contains certain inherent risk and agree to participate in the Event entirely at their own risk and accept that the event organizers are not liable to participants for any loss, damage, claim, expense, injury or accidents which may arise during the course of the Event, in any manner whatsoever.
- Students participate in the Event with care and attention and abide by the instructions of the Company, its personnel and any other authorised representative designated by the Company and remain solely responsible for their own property and actions.
- Students must acknowledge that they understand the importance of intimating the Company of any medical or special needs which may restrict their participation in the Event. They must formally confirm that they have no such medical or special needs and that they are fully capable of participating in the Event. This includes medical conditions which may in any way interfere with their ability to participate in the Event and that their participation in the Event will not affect tehir good health and well-being.
- The Company or any of its affiliates, contractors or sponsors of the Event and my college will not be responsible for my death or any loss, injury or damage which may sustain during the Event
- If at any point during the Event or after the Event, the participant requires any urgent medical treatment, the participant must give his/her permission to the paramedics/medical authorities to administer such emergency treatment, including administering anaesthetic, as they may consider necessary in such circumstances; at a cost to the participant
- At any point during the run, if it is found that a participant has transferred his/her participation to an unregistered runner, both the individuals & also their respective teams will be liable to disqualification from the event & shall be evicted from the track. Also, in such a case, the registered participant will be liable to take complete & total responsibility of any unforeseen injury or mishap to the unauthorized participant who runs in place of the registered participant
- If, at any point during the entire competition – a participant or team is found to be in breach of any of the participating criteria including forging college id, Date of Birth, etc.; the entire team will be disqualified from any further participation at any competition round.
- Participants must be 18 years or above in age and fully competent to understand the above policies.
- Participants must acknowledge that they understand that any and all photographs, motion pictures, recordings, and/or likenesses of themselves captured during the event, its affiliated entities or contractors, and/or the media become the sole property of Volano Entertainment Pvt Ltd. They must grant the right, permission and authority to Volano Entertainment Pvt Ltd and its designees to use the participant’s name and any such photographs, motion pictures, recordings, and/or likenesses for any legitimate purpose, including but not limited to promoting, advertising, and marketing activities. They must acknowledge that Volano Entertainment Pvt Ltd and its designees have the full right to sell and/or profit from the commercial use of such photographs, motion pictures, recordings, and/or likenesses.
- The Company reserves the right to decline / to accept / retain any participant if their conduct violates any policy or procedure of the Event
- The right is reserved by the Company, in its sole discretion, to cancel the Event or any aspect thereof if the Company determines that any person is or will be in danger if the Event or any aspect thereof is continued.
- This Undertaking cum Indemnity Bond shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Delhi.